to snail pace slow...
That is my internet connection at the moment and it is driving me I.N.S.A.N.E...
"Someone" went over our usage limit this month and it seems that the rest of us have to suffer the consequences. Arrrgh.
I know that I had promised to post some blog candy... though with my internet at dial up speeds it is prroving a little more difficult than I would have imagined. As of Midnight tonight though, it will be running at the zippee-fast speed that I have grown accustom to and am so sadly missing right now.. yippppeeee....
So... bare with me... my holidays are over and I head back to work tomorrow, although when I get home, I will do some sharing with you... (since I really dont think I will be still awake at midnight... sorry.)
Hope you are having a fantastic day...
xxxx
Sunday, January 03, 2010
from lightning fast....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh man I so totally understand this, With extras in our house now (and one who is studying via correspondence) this seems to happen to us regularly - about 3 weeks into the month.
Post a Comment